Paid to Click sites:
1. Cashnhits, submitted by Patrick Yabut (referral link: http://www.cashnhits.com/index.php?ref=Pplaya123 note: this Cashnhits seems to be down at the time of this posting, though hopefully the site will be up and running again soon). Comment from Patrick: one of his favorite sites. webmaster note: I actually joined Cashnhits too. Definitely like the site too.
2. Probux - submitted by paul montgomery
"this site looks promising. Here some people make $1000 a month i am currently trying it"
Get paid to / paid to sign up sites:
1. Pay a Lead - submitted by Jennifer Codilan
I think this GPT site is new and I see good potential on this. I signed up and earned $1 as a sign-up bonus. Moreover when you sign-up to this site, you become a lead as well. Not sure if that's a good idea. But would like to know if this site is good enough to refer to people, especially those who want to earn from GPT sites. Thanks!
2. Anonymous -
Toxads is a new PTC with high rented referral averages. You get paid to click on advertisement, you can refer others, rent referrals.
3. Kenny Black
(no review posted)
Have a review you want to share? Please click here to submit a review (this link will take you to the form page where you can post your reviews) and I will try to post it as I get around to it. Alternatively, you can also use the Facebook comments app below to post your reviews.
Ground rules on Facebook comments:
1. Comments should be relevant to Paid to Click and similar sites.
2. No blatant spamming. Links are okay as long as they relate to paid to click sites. Also, please limit one link (regular or referral) in the comments bar
3. No trolling or flame wars.
4. You can offer a short or long review about your sites. Be sure to state what site(s) you want to review.
5. Facebook commenting rules apply (I don't have any control over that).
6. No malware links, hate links, adult websites or other detrimental sites.
7. I reserve the right to block or remove comments that do not follow these guidelines. I also reserve the right to add more terms if needed.
8. Per FTC disclosure guidelines, please do not do false reviews or make false claims about the sites you are using. Reviews should be honest and not making false or misleading statements.
This page was created on January 10, 2013. Latest update: 1/11/13. Disclaimer: every user submitted review is unique and may or may not reflect my own opinions or what I know about the sites submitted. Be sure to do your research on the site(s) before joining them. I will do my best to ensure that every site is legit and follows the policies outlined on the "submit a review", but ultimatly I am not responsible for what others post. Have questions, comments or concerns about the sites being posted here? Be sure to leave a comment in the comment box above or email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.