Traffic Wave Links for more info:
Main Affiliate Site:
Affiliate Plan Description:
Matrix Buster Page:
AutoResponder Features Page:
Guaranteed Visitors Page:
How Entertainers use TrafficWave.net:
How Restaurants use TrafficWave.net:
How Affliate Marketers use TrafficWave.net:
How Publishers use TrafficWave.net:
How Network Marketers use TrafficWave.net:
How Retailers use TrafficWave.net:
How Web Designers use TrafficWave.net:
Let's face it, when it comes to almost any kind of business online, not only do you need traffic, you also need leads and ultimately customers for your business. The paid to click industry is no different. On this page, I thought I would share with you a powerful resource for building your business: Traffic Wave. It is a network marketing company that offers email marketing and lead generating services for its members and is very popular for affiliate marketers and network marketers.
Noteworthy features and benefits includes (all for a mere $17.95 per month, with a 30 day free trial for all new members):
Traffic Wave can really serve as a dual purpose when it comes to paid to click sites.
If you are looking to advertise on paid to click sites, having an email marketing service like Traffic Wave can definitely be a must have for optimal results. Let's face it, most people visiting your website(s) are going to be doing it more for the money and may or may not be in a buying mood. However with a good lead capture page, visitors might opt into your mailing list and ultimately become a customer or sign up. I personally find I get better results when using lead capture pages. For example, last month, I was promoting Traffic Wave on Clixsense using the 3 day sticky ads and using the lead capture pages I have, I was able to generate over 40 leads and 11 sign ups at Traffic Wave (potientially a $197.45 profit). On Clickbank, I promoted the PTC Crashcourse lead capture page and got a bunch of sales that way too. You can also get tons of leads for Global Domains International and just about any other network marketing company that way too. This is not to say you will always get results or sales, but it does help to have a way to generate and follow up with leads.
Paid to Click affiliates:
Rather than advertising your referral links straight up, you can offer an ebook, video, or other freebies in exchange for people subscribing to your email list and you can market your paid to click sites that way (via newsletters and autoresponders). They also pair well with websites and blogs too.
Here is a video I found on Youtube that talks about how you can use Traffic Wave: <br>
Tips on using Traffic Wave to generate leads:
1. Be sure to set up a catchy lead capture page. Note if you need help designing lead capture or splash pages, you can either use the lead capture page this system offers, otherwise another good site for creating lead capture and splash pages is Ad Kreator (note free members can only create one free splash or lead capture page, to build more you will need to upgrade). You can check out a splash page I have created for TE Profits via Ad Kreator at http://www.adkreator.com/splashpagehit.php?bid=56946&sp=Y. Click the banner below to check out Ad Kreator.
2. Ideally you will want to offer something for free as a "bribe" for people to subscribe to your list. It can be a free ebook (btw, if you have Microsoft Word, you can create a document and convert it to a pdf file), video lecture series (such as the Magnetic Sponsoring free boot camp series), or whatever. If you don't have anything to give, some people on the net do offer rebrandable ebooks, videos, etc (for example, the 2 "bonus offers" I am offering at my home page are rebrandable courses on paid to click sites. By the way, both TE Profits and My Team Builder (see banner ads on the side bar) offer rebrandable ebooks that you can offer to your prospects in your campaign (such as the TE Crash Course ebook), and they do offer pre-exising email campaigns you can use via Traffic Wave as well. Ideally whatever you offer should be something of value and relevant to your niche. This will help create a sales funnel
3. Get traffic, lots of it. You could start by advertising on safelists and traffic exchanges. The conversion rate will likely be low, but you can probably get lots of traffic without having to spend anything (just surf other peoples' sites and I recommend getting at least 100 ad credits minimum each day, preferably more for best results). Otherwise, you can advertise your optin list via a blog or website you have, share your link(s) on social media sites (be careful not to spam the links), advetise on paid to click sites, or even use ppc services that allow lead capture pages. Sooner or later your traffic should generate subscribers to your list and if you have an autoresponder set up, it should start following up with them right away. By the way, some marketing systems (like TE Profits, for example), do offer pre-existing email series that you can use if you don't know what to say. I also find setting up sticky ads on sites like Scarlet Clicks and Clixsense can be useful too. Clixsense can be pricy for sticky ads, but you get almost unlimited hits to your links that day and I do find that it is not difficult to generate leads that way (if not sales or sign ups too).
4. Be sure to set up your messages in a way that they are enticing. By the way, once people optin to your list, you can offer your prospects something of value for low price, such as an ebook, marketing system, etc (btw, ptcbusinessbuilder and ptc4newbies can be good affiliate sites to promote this way as they are essentially marketing systems and downline builders people can use to build their referral base). By the way, at Magnetic Sponsoring, Mike Dillard goes over sales funnels and creating "funded proposals" (offering products to your prospects that help fund your advertising and earn you some money) in his courses. You can check out Magnetic Sponsoring in the side bar to the right of the site.
5. If you are the aggressive marketer type and don't mind using the phone, you might consider collecting phone numbers and do some telemarketing, though that method is definitely not for everyone.
That is all for now. For more information about Traffic Wave, you can visit the links I posted in the side bar. They talk more about Traffic wave.