At this website, as a veteran paid to click user and fellow affiliate, I offer everything I know about paid to click sites. I offer reviews, tips and strategies, information about resources to help grow your business and maximize your earnings, as well as advice on sites to stay away from. As a FREE bonus for visiting my website, I offer you a FREE membership at My PTC downline builder - see ad below for more info. Can be useful for building your referral base (you can also add your own ptc sites you use as well). Check the site navigation bars above to visit the pages you want to visit.
About Ryan's Paid to Click Reviews Website
Hello and welcome to my site. I am Ryan Jones and an experienced member in the paid to click business. I first joined the ptc industry as a fellow member and affiliate back in 2008 (starting with Clicksia and Clixsense) and have been in it for well over 8 years. I have joined many different sites over the years. I am also a member at the Earn Money Space forum board and Talkptc too. Let me ask you these questions:
If you said yes to those questions, then paid to click sites just might be for you. Paid to click sites are generally free to join (though they do offer "paid memberships" for more features and benefits, though not mandatory), pay you to view advertisers' websites, watch videos, fill out surveys, like or share links, and even referring new members too (you get paid off of your referral clicks, activities and commissions if they upgrade or buy advertising). Paid to click sites are legitimate ways to earn some extra income on the internet and they come in multiple forms, shapes and sizes. Most common forms of ptc sites are: paid to click sites, get paid to sites, and paid to read sites (some sites can be a hybrid of these too).
PTC sites are not:
- get rich quick schemes (you will probably not get rich "overnight" with paid to click sites)
- scams (though there are a few scam ptc sites out there that I will try to warn you about, see "wall of shame or ptc watchlist pages")
- Investment, pyramid or ponzi schemes. You are not required to invest any money to join them. There are optional upgraded memberships you
At this site, I offer:
- Reviews of paid to click sites I use
- Allow others to share their reviews (will be democratic when it comes to comments)
- Warn about sites to stay away from
-Share some tools and resources you can use to build your business (such as ebooks, downline builders, etc)
- Share some tips and strategies about how to get the most out of paid to click sites
- Share payment proofs and more
Now paid to click sites are not for everyone. It is a business. The more time you invest in your business, the more you can expect to earn.
Some of the most popular and stable ptc sites includes (but not limited to):
Clixsense, Neobux, Inbox Dollars, Unique Rewards, Donkeymails, Scarlet Clicks, Twickerz, Buxvertise, No Minimum, and many others
- Earnings disclaimer and ftc disclosure: I can't make any guarantees or promises on earnings. Like just about any income opportunity online, some people will likely earn more than others (in the ideal world we would all get rich from income opportunities online like ptc sites, but we do not live in an ideal world so I can't make promises about earnings). You might make alot of money or very little money if any. Depends on various factors, such as how active you are at the sites, marketing skills (such as getting referrals), as well as other factors. The reviews I make on this site are based on my own opinion and experiences with these sites (though i may earn commissions if you join those sites or respond to ads from my other sponsors) and might or might not reflect the views for everyone else (in otherwords you are free to agree or disagree with the reviews). Reviews submitted by visitors are based on their own opinions about the sites and might not necessarily reflect my own opinions. Note: I don't have reviews about every site in the ptc industry so there are some sites I am familiar with and sites I am not familiar with. Also, ptc sites are subject to change at any time. Some sites can even "go out of business" eventually too (I have no control over that).